2013 MOMENTUM HEALTH MEDICAL AID SCHEMEUnrivalled flexibility, so you can find medical aid and healthcare cover that best meets your individual needs and pocket. Through innovative scheme design and strategic partnerships, Momentum Health Medical Aid provides you with exceptional value of choice. Momentum Health is a comprehensive medical aid, covering the full spectrum of healthcare needs.
Save up to 35% on your premium- without sacrificing any benefits! Just use network providers! Earn up to R5,400, including a free Health Assessment, for simply being active! Preventative care benefits, like annual health assessments, pregnancy scans and more! Additional savings for other healthcare costs, like vitamins. Smartphone benefits! Great discounts from more than 30 providers, such as Virgin Active, NuMetro, Garmin and more!
- No overall annual limit at any private hospital! (except Ingwe)
- Use linked specialists and get full in-hospital cover!
- No shortfalls or co-payments with the TOP UP PLAN!
- Emergency response!
- Use a Network of hospitals and get discounted premiums!
- Trauma benefits!
- Unlimited defined Dental and Oral surgery procedures - no co-payments!
OUT OF HOSPITAL
- Day-to-day costs paid from your savings account!
- Unlimited basic cover with the Network plan!
- Safety net if your savings are used!
- Unused savings roll over to your following year!
- Scopes done in doctors rooms, are paid!
- Screening Benefit covers blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol and body mass index measurement, mammogram, Pap smear, prostate specific antigens (PSA) and HIV screening tests - not from savings!
(20% co-payment when plan limit exceeded - excludes Ingwe/Access)
- Defined Chronic Medicines paid!
- Choose provider and get a premium discount!
- Unlimited excellent cancer treatment!
THE HEALTH PLATFORM. Available to all members, FREE! Encourages health awareness, enhances quality of life and gives peace of mind. Detect illnesses early and saves money.
- Reduced monthly contributions if you are prepared to use certain providers!
- Enjoy discounts when using associated doctors, hospitals and pharmacies!
- Up to 50 Specialised procedures(which can be performed in a doctor's room, registered day clinic or out-patient facility), are paid!
- 7-days' take-home medication on discharge from hospital.
- In and out-of-hospital MRI/CT scans (co-payments apply and not for Ingwe and Access) are paid!
- International cover while traveling abroad. R6,1m emergency cover (R12,300 emergency optometry, R12 000 emergency dentistry and R610 000 terrorism cover- co-payment applies).
- Baby immunisations
- Early detection tests - procedures such as pap smears, mammograms, DEXA scans, prostate tests, cholesterol tests and blood sugar tests. Medical examinations based on the member's age are also included.
- Dental examinations - Total family are entitled to one dental examination per year.
- Maternity programme - antenatal visits, scans, paediatric visits in the child's first year.
- Disease management programmes - conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension, HIV/Aids, Oncology, Chronic Renal Failure, and Organ transplants covered.
GET YOUR QUOTE HERE!
MORE INFORMATION ON MOMENTUM HEALTH MEDICAL AID PLANS
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN-HOSPITAL TOP UP
Most medical aids have reduced their in-hospital and specialist provider payments and added co-payments for certain in-hospital procedures!
This means your private hospital bill can be significantly SHORTPAID.
Please consider this excellent TOP UP and GAP COVER plan to prevent this from happening to you!
Earn up to R1 800 per year for undergoing a free Health Assessment and keeping healthy!
MULTIPLY- wellness partners and discounts and rewards from travel and leisure providers. Great discounts on:
gym membership (for you, your partner and your children) accommodation, air flights movies and magazines Preggi Bellies - specialised cardiovascular programme Adventure Boot Camp for Women GPSs, cameras, binoculars, DVDs, CDs
MobiCard - an innovative digital member card loaded on your cellphone - always have immediate access to your medical aid details!
Health Saver - provision for additional medical expenses you may incur. Choose an affordable monthly amount that suits your needs and funds may be used to pay for any healthcare-related expenses.
Health Funder - decicated savings to make provision for your post-retirement healthcare costs.
Health Waiver - peace of mind that medical cover will be continued in the event of death, functional impairment or critical illness of the principal member and/or spouse.
Associated hospitals are Momentum network hospitals that you may choose from. They include all Life, Netcare, MediClinic and NHS hospitals.Momentum Health Associated Specialists - Use these specialists and your claim is always covered in full and you receive the best medical care possible.
So, now can you really say that Momentum Health Medical Aid is not worth investigating?
Complete the NO OBLIGATION MOMENTUM HEALTH QUOTE FORM and mail it to me NOW!
Or go here for a MOMENTUM HEALTH APPLICATION
PS. If you work for a company, pass the Momentum Health Medical Scheme onto your HR department. I'm sure that Momentum Health can save your company substantial money. And won't that look good for you!
INVESTIGATE OTHER MEDICAL AIDS!
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Council of Medical Schemes
Consider the Momentum Health Medical Aid Scheme.2013 Momentum Health Medical Aid Scheme All the plans, benefits and limits.Get A QUOTE NOW!5 stars, based on 250 reviews