Pay your Day-to-Day costs using the Medical Aid Savings Health Debit Card.And Take Control of Your Medical Aid Savings.
MEDICAL AID is expensive and the more you need for day-to-day costs in your savings account, the higher your premium!
Medical aid members are now buying an IN-HOSPITAL ONLY MEDICAL AID and using the DEBIT HEALTH CARD to provide savings for day-to-day costs!Your savings amount is your money - it is part of your premium. But you can't use it as you want to!
There are limits as to how you can spend "your money"! Yes, you do get a year's worth up front, BUT THEY CHARGE YOU FOR THAT! So before you have even spent a cent, you already have reduced funds!
This is why the HEALTH MEDICAL AID SAVINGS DEBIT CARD is so popular:
(There are administrative and card fees)
- You choose your savings from R 100 pm!
- The debit card allows you to use your savings as you wish!
- It provides cash to pay costs!
- You can buy vitamins, cough syrups and headache powders!
- You can withdraw any balance at year end!
- You can increase or reduce your savings as it suits you.
- It gives you full control over your money - not like the standard savings in a medical aid!
- Immediate payment to providers so you can negotiate discounts.
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash!
- Market-related interest is earned on credit balances!
- Credit may be available!
- Provision can be made to save for medical scheme shortfalls, co-payments and goods or services not covered by your medical scheme!
- Immediate financial relief at times when unexpected medical conditions occur!
- Easy for dependents to use linked cards!
- No claims hassle - pays immediately!
Use the HEALTH CARD!The HEALTH DEBIT CARD works the same as most medical aids saving accounts - except you use your debit card savings for all out of hospital treatments! It compliments the Hospital Plan by providing a savings for those day-to-day and unforeseen out-of-hospital expenses.
This is why many members prefer the debit card as savings, because you control and can use your savings as you wish!You need to SERIOUSLY consider buying a MEDICAL AID IN-HOSPITAL ONLY PLAN and
ADDING THE DEBIT SAVINGS HEALTH CARD. It is the ONLY way to control the high costs of medical aids!
Yes, please contact me.
(If you get a popup asking you to SEND this email PLEASE SAY YES!)
Healthcard Healthcard. Pay your Day-to-Day medical costs with the Medical Aid Savings Debit Health Card. Take Control of Your Medical Aid Savings. 5 starsPeter Pyburn 2012 Hospital Plan Medical Aid Scheme and Debit Card