THE FINEST MEDICAL AID Gap and TOP UP PLAN!
WILL YOU HAVE A SHORTFALL IN PRIVATE HOSPITAL?
COULD YOU HAVE CO-PAYMENTS AND BENEFIT SUB LIMITS?
AND WHAT ABOUT MRI OR CT SCANS CO-PAYMENTS?Private specialists charge much more for in-hospital procedures than your medical aid may pay!
Substantial shortfalls that YOU HAVE TO PAY!
This is the case with almost ALL MEDICAL AID PLANS!
Even if your medical aid pays at 200% of scheme rates, this may not be enought to cover you!
You need TOP UP Plan for only R 165 pm!
GAP COVER provides you with the money to pay those shortfalls and co-payments!
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO COMPLIMENT DISCOVERY HEALTH PLANS!
OUT OF HOSPITAL:
- Pays specialist shortfalls up to 500% of scheme rates!
- NO excess payable!
- Works with any medical aid!
- Covers unlimited blood tests and R 5,000 worth of consumables!
- Increases any in-hospital sub-limit by R25,000 per year!
- MRI/CT scans are paid up to 500% of scheme rates!
- Any rand based pre-admission co-payment is paid!
- Procedure specific co-payments are paid!
- Cash back for each day in hospital!
- 62 procedures in doctor rooms covered!
- MRI/CT scans are paidup to 500% of scheme rates!
- In-Hospital surgery covered to 600%!
- If you have a 20% co-payment it is paid!
- If no co-payment is stipulated, then after your cancer treatment is spent, further related costs are covered!
GAP Cover will cover on top of what your medical aid pays.
- Premium is paid on death or disability of the principle member!
- All members death or permanent disability payment!
- Premature birth, reconstructive facial, intercranial neurosurgery and congenital defect payment!
- Dental reconstruction due to oncology or trauma!
So if it already pay 200% of the NHRPL, you will be covered for up to 500%!
Contribution is ONLY R 165 pm for your whole family!
Note: It is important to note that this product is specifically designed to help you meet the private tariffs charged by doctors, anesthetists, radiologists, physiotherapists, and specialist surgeons, for in-patient treatment. It does not cover the actual cost of the hospitalisation.
A standard 3 month waiting period is applicable from date of inception to policy, and pre-existing conditions may be excluded for minimum 12 months. There is a total exclusion for any pre-diagnosed cancer and 12 month maternity exclusion.
Terms and conditions do apply.
With this Gap Cover and Co-Payment policy YOU will NEVER fear the pressure of financial shortfalls in the unfortunate event of hospitalisation.
You owe it to yourself and your family to investigate this Gap Cover policy!
Interested?GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TOP UP APPLICATION
(If you get a popup asking you to SEND this email PLEASE SAY YES!)
Yes, please contact me.